Unlike suppliers that treat landscaping as an afterthought, 2MH Consulting integrates landscaping vision into planning from the outset on every project. We provide expert landscape design and experienced landscaping resources to implement that vision for your sports facility, education grounds, open space or streetscape.
Based on experience developing and renewing landscapes across the state, we deliver landscapes designed for visual impact as well as sustainability, maintainability, and usability. The result is a beautiful asset that continues to provide value for years to come.
Particular landscaping infrastructure considerations include:
- Horticulture appropriate to the region for aesthetics and sustainability
- Arboriculture to ensure trees that thrive
- Sculpture to feature public art in the landscape vision
- Retaining walls for function and form
- Irrigation and drainage to maximise maintainability
- Stages & amphitheatres for multi-purpose use
- Sightlines to ensure the safe use of the outdoor space
- Paths, signage and layout to provide intuitive wayfinding
We specialise in design and project management to deliver engaging outdoor spaces. That means talented landscape designers to create inviting spaces that engage and inspire. It means deep expertise in horticulture and irrigation to create sustainable outdoor spaces. It means careful consideration of sightlines and wayfinding to incorporate passive safety features. It means geotechnical and engineering expertise to ensure paths and structures will last the test of time. And it means all of the associated infrastructures like public facilities, BBQs, bins, lighting, seating outdoor power, play equipment and signage. All the various things combine to make an engaging outdoor space inviting for users and manageable for maintainers. As a result, local governments and public works departments across Victoria turn to 2MH Consulting to design and project manage their projects.